Here are some things you should know about me-
*I LOVE things Photography related, whether it be following my favorite photographers, taking workshops, researching online, practicing new techniques, and of course photographing people. *Side note- I also love landscape photography, but need A LOT more practice :)
* I have two degrees, one in Dental Hygiene, and love all things dental.
* I am fluent in Spanish, and I love speaking the language and learning more
* I love all things horse/rodeo related, and that's how I met my husband while both College Rodeoing- I still love to compete at local jackpots.... when I have time
* We have no children, but the cutest dog Brian
* One of my biggest passions is to travel. We had a destination wedding in Hawaii (one of my favorite places), and my list gets longer and longer of the places I want to go.
* My Family and friends mean the world to me and I love spending as much time as I can with them.
* I am a very relaxed, easy going person
* I love to cook and go to great restaurants
* My idea of a great time is relaxing on a nice summer night on the back deck
* I love to Golf
* We hardly ever go to see a movie, but love watching movies at home and feel that I am a great movie critic :)
*I'm definitely a country girl, and have always wanted to live in a small town
And that's me in a nutshell, I definitely look forward to working with you.